Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ashleigh's first prayer

I have to share Ashleigh's first prayer. It was the sweetest and most endearing prayer. She prayed "dear God please protect my Daddy as he is flying tomorrow {Brian was out-of-town}, if you don't that's ok I will." :) She continued to pray for our neighbors cats {they are both sick}. She prayed "dear God please watch over Mrs.Leslies cats. Please make them feel better." She continued saying prayer for about 10 minutes. She prayed for Mommy,Daddy, NaNaw, Katelyn and all of our other family members & friends. Isn't that sweet? She is just so thoughtful and precious. I am so blessed to have such a darling little girl who is so thoughtful of others; God truly blessed Brian and I.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the above post is was form me but my niece forgot to sign out and I didn't know! Oops Sorry!

    This is so cute! She is beautiful! I just wanted to say thank you for posting on my blog, it means a lot to us! We are trying to keep our heads up high and looking into adoption!
    thanks Vivian,

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones