Thursday, May 28, 2009

Paul Cardall; an inspiration to me.

I would like to share with you a Godly man, Paul Cardall.  A man who was born with a congential heart defect; he was thought to only survive for a short period.  He defeated all odds {praise God} and is {for us} fortunately still with us here on earth and we want to keep it this way.  Will you please pray for him tonight; for a healing, a new heart?  Although my heart aches for him every time I read his updates on his blog, he continues to have faith in Him.  I pray each time I open his blog, he will have news to share that a heart is on it's way. He is so blessed with a beautiful daughter and a loving wife; they adore him, as all of his blog readers do.  Here is the link to his site; please take time to visit it.  What an inspiration!  Thank you Paul for all you do to share your story and your faith in trust in Him.  Thank you.

If you would like to donate to him and his beautiful family you can do it here with a paypal account:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones