Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day


In the midst of the financial struggles we are reminded this Memorial Day of the sacrifices that our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airman take everyday of their lives to protect us.  They unselfishly leave their loved ones behind to go and fight for our freedom.

Today, I am thankful.  Grateful. Blessed.  Free.  All of this because I am loved by God and because I am an American; how wonderful it is!

I would like to thank all of the ones protecting us today and all the ones who protected us in the past.  Thank you.  Thank you.  May God bless you all.

“True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.” by Arthur Ashe

No comments:

Post a Comment

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones